I found this in my email...

TWO LETTERS

Hey there.

I just saw you dis morning. U were passing by d caf. U were wearing ur black, donald duck t-shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans. U were walking with ur friends, chatting happily, w/ dat dazzling smile affixed on ur face. U flipped ur hair slowly w/ ur left hand, and as u passed by, a couple of girls followed u w/ their eyes.

Our eyes met for a second, and i didn't know what 2 do. I completely froze on my seat. U suddenly smiled, making me see the braces on ur teeth. I smiled back timidly. U then walked past me, not giving me a second look. When i turned around, u were already gone.

Four months and nothing has changed. Ur still d cool varsity player who is also an officer of one of d most distinguished orgs in campus. And im still dat ordinary girl who sits behind u every M-W-F in our 1 hour class together.

I think u only talked 2 me twice. Once was when u asked me if someone was seated beside me on d first day of classes, and i said yes. The last was wen u asked if i was done w/ our term paper. I never got d courage 2 talk 2 u first. U were so cool n popular, and i always feel
like a nobody when ur around.

I guess we cud never b friends. And i guess i better stop dreaming about u. It wouldn't do me any good anyway.


***********


Hey there.

I just saw u dis morning. U were in d caf when i passed by. U were wearing a blue round-neck blouse and a pair of white capri pants. U were w/ ur usual companions, eating ur usual order of Fritada. U carefully flipped through d pages of ur Psy book as u gently sipped from ur glass of iced tea. D guys around u kept giving u quick glances, but u never noticed. U were 2 busy studying.

Our eyes met for a second, and i didn't know what 2 do. I thought i'd freeze on d spot. I nervously smiled, hoping u wudn't notice that im shaking. You smiled slightly, then returned to ur book. As i passed u by, i turned around 2 giv u another look. But u weren't looking.

Four months and nothing has changed. Ur still d brilliant Dean's Lister who is always a representative for school forums and conferences. And im still d ordinary guy in front of u every M-W-F in our one hour class together.

I think u only talked 2 me twice. Once was wen i asked u if someone was seated beside u on our first day of classes, n u said yes. I was hoping i cud sit beside u, since ive been eyeing on u since our freshmen year. The last was wen i asked if u were done w/ our term paper. I was going 2 ask u if u cud help me w/ mine, and eat somewhere at d same time. But wen u nodded, i completely lost my nerve. I never got d courage 2 talk 2 u again. U were so smart and so popular, and i always feel like a nobody wenever ur around.

I guess we could never b friends. And i guess i better stop dreaming about u. It wouldn't do me any good anyway.


I have heard so many stories like this in real life... kakalungkot....

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram