Richard Turned Senti...

I was cleaning my corporate mailbox when I got a mail from Richard, one of the Trekkers. It was kinda unusual for him to send such email. *hmm*

I have put some my comments right after every letter. Some are nice, pick-up lines; others are pretty "baduy." Hehehe!


a. One night, the moon said to me, "if he makes you cry, why don't you leave him?" I looked back at the moon and said, "Moon, would you ever leave your sky?" [mejo mushy 'ata ang arrive nitong line na ito...]

b. You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Why even at my confusion, I understand. Why even in betrayal, I trust. Why even infear of pain, I love. [hmm....TOUCHE!!!]

c. I want the world to see us together but I always want to be alone with you. I want you to miss me but I don't want to be away from you. I want to give you all of me but how can I give it away when all of me is you? [uy, type....hehehe! ]

d. It's hard to hold on to something that you know would never be yours in any way you think of. You just have to learn to let go and face the fact that while good things never last, some don't even start. (patay tayo dyaaaan!!) [ay, di pa man, unsyami na agad...]

e. I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless him and I find myself wondering why but of all the people I could have loved, I had to fall for someone destined to be taken away from me. [some things aren't meant to be...]

f. Being the right one for someone is a full time job. But if one day everything just slips away, it doesn't mean that he isn't the right one after all. It only means that he isn't ready yet to be the right one for you. [well, this one would really hurt...so bad..]

g. Since the day you left, I've changed. I've become older, wiser and more mature. But there's still a young, stupid part of me. my heart --- because it has never stopped loving you. [ano ba yan! ang corny ha...pang-teen-ager lang na line ito ah...]

h. It hurts when we risk our hearts and it ends up getting broken. But what hurts even more is when we still hold on when we already know that we're waiting for nothing. [ouch! yan reaction ko before...now, it doesn't matter at all...]

i. It's so hard to say I'm fine without you, but deep down inside I'm hurting and I have to pretend I'm okay, smile and hold back the tears because from what I can see, you're doing fine without me. [ohhh, so sad naman....huhuhu!]

j. I'm holding on to the thought that you're not mine. I'm gonna look at you in the eye, smile and say, "You're not mine". Then I'd walk away. turn around at the last second and say, "but I wish you were." (*wink*) [hmm..nice thought...]

k. You walked into my life through an open door. Then you left, closing that door and opening another. Now I'm wondering how many more doors I need to go through till open the one that leads me back to you. [need a key? i can have one made for you..*wink*]

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram