BOOKS...

I cannot remember it right but I think I had bought a lot of books just last week. I just saw the opportunity to buy them since I have the money and the time to check them out. Hehehe! I still have so many unread books scattered in my bed and now, I had gained more...to read.

My boyfriend has been complaining about it but I just reasoned out that the opportunity is there so I might as well grab it. Sooner or later, the books that I have not read will soon find itself stacked in a shelf for I have already read them.

Maybe before I sleep tonight, I will tidy up my bed so I can stretch out [my bed is messed up with tons of books and bags and stuff toys].

Anyway, here are the books I have acquired so far.
















Actually, I bought a lot. This is just half of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram