Scientific or Artistic Brain...

I learned in my Psychology class that our brains are divided into 2 hemispheres. The right hemisphere is the artistic side and the left is the scientific one. I always wondered which one am I because as much as I love the arts, I also excel in the sciences (except for the math part...hehehe).

Anyway, I am not sure how real this one is but my score lies somewhere in between 110 & 149. It said that:
"Neither your left brain nor your right brain are dominant. With few exceptions, you use both sides equally and have ability in both. In many ways, you have the best of both worlds because you don't see things from a narrow viewpoint. You're even tempered, balanced and you have a good head on your shoulders."

So I have the best of worlds ha? Just perfect...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram