Camelot

Yesterday, I had watched First Knight via dvd with Dex. Siempre, kinilig ako kasi andun si Papa Richard Gere who portrayed the role of Lancelot.



Mejo na-weirduhan lang ako na matanda si King Arthur doon and engaged to be married na sila ni Guinevere. Wala lang, parang pumait lang ang panlasa ko dun sa movie when the screen focused on them.

Two weeks ago naman, I watched
King Arthur via the big screen. The one portraying King Arthur wasn't commanding enough, for me. Another is this young lady who played Guinevere. She does not have the imposing figure befitting the role. Hehehe. Sobra siyang payat, naalala ko tuloy si Legolas. Hehehe.



Kahit na distorted 'yung ibang scenes and events ng both movies, I can somehow say that the 2 movies have its own touching moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram