Wicca Stuff...

My recent visits to the my usual hideaway (read: bookstores) had led me to the world of wicca. My curiosity about this practice has borne in me the desire to study it and learn more about it. But my minute acquired understanding of this stuff has convoluted a weave of perplexing and even revolting ideas. I wish I am wrong.

I am checking out this forum in http://www.pinoyexchange.com. Some pexers have formed a study group that focuses on learning about the stuff. I have also checked online what wicca can do. Is it evil? If anyone knows anything about it, please let me know.

To my friends (you know who you are) who share the same faith as I do, please do not be alarmed. I am not throwing the faith I have embraced nor I have the plans to shift to any religious practice. I am just your usual curious, mischievous pal who cannot stop from knowing about the world she lives in.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram