Party

On Friday, our office will be having its own Christmas Party. I am not really excited nor even have the plan to join since our only Filipina director will not be attending. I was taking a vacation leave on that day and claim my day of rest. Unfortunately, she assigned me and my successor (in my Research post) to be the one in-charge of the games and the gifts. So bad.

Just this late afternoon, I discussed with my partner what games shall be played and what will be the set-up. Well, she has bright ideas but a day will not be enough. Young as she is, she wants to join every game. I told her she could join some games but make sure somebody is willing enough to replace her as my partner in conducting the games.

I just hope the party will be enjoyable, enough not to bore me.

2 comments:


My Instagram