Invitation

A nice lady from a yahoogroup which I had joined a few years back is inviting me to dine at her restaurant at the Global City. This came about after my small vacation at Baguio. You see, she owns Brod Pit which started in Tacloban, then Baguio and now at Fort Bonifacio.

It was a pity I was not able to check out the Baguio branch. I was wondering where it was but then I saw it the day of our departure back to Manila. From my mini-hunting for small, cutey items at
Mine's View Park, the jeepney we (I was with Dex) were boarding back to Session Road passed by the corner of the street of the resto. By chance.

According to her, one can see a spectacular view of SM at night from the back windows of the resto. If you have visited the big mall there, you will know that it is always fully lit up. From the way she described her resto, I can imagine how homey it would feel like to be there. I think I would love the look and feel of the interiors of the place - walls and floors being made from pinewood. Being an old house (that of her grandmother's), I think I will realy like the classic ambience emanating everywhere inside the place. What do you think?

Serving grilled food as their specialty and some regional specialty cuisine, this dining place claims that they serve the best 'crispy pata' in town. Hah! I am gunning for their pinakbet and bicol express.

In case anyone is interested to try out the one at the Global City, it is located at the
4/F Market Market, inside Choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram