3rd BE Renter

Dear Me,

For the month of January, I have been addicted to horoscopes/zodiacs and of course, BE. I just don't know why. Hehehe.

All I know is that I am making this
BE thingie a regular part of my blogging habit. This time, I got 10 bidders.

Anyway, welcome to you,
Occasional Bitch. I chose her among the field of ten because OCB definitely rocks. The girl is cool and knows how to speak up her mind. It's really refreshing when women can be so brutally honest and the idea of men squirming makes me smile. Hehehe.

To OCB, a toast for you. And friends, please check her out in her small red space at the right topmost part of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. aww thanks so much for the nice words, and the rental space this week. I look forward to it ;)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ocb, it's no big deal.
    Nice to have you around. :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram