Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

3rd BE Renter

Dear Me,

For the month of January, I have been addicted to horoscopes/zodiacs and of course, BE. I just don't know why. Hehehe.

All I know is that I am making this
BE thingie a regular part of my blogging habit. This time, I got 10 bidders.

Anyway, welcome to you,
Occasional Bitch. I chose her among the field of ten because OCB definitely rocks. The girl is cool and knows how to speak up her mind. It's really refreshing when women can be so brutally honest and the idea of men squirming makes me smile. Hehehe.

To OCB, a toast for you. And friends, please check her out in her small red space at the right topmost part of this blog.

3 comments:

  1. aww thanks so much for the nice words, and the rental space this week. I look forward to it ;)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ocb, it's no big deal.
    Nice to have you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

    For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
    I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
    Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete




It is always refreshing to know what is in your mind. Thanks!