Of Hearts, Love, Flowers

Dear Me,

Not that I am celebrating this so-called Hearts' Day that makes Hallmark and these chocolate shops richer, but I love the idea. It brings out the sweeter side of everyone. :)

Coinciding this day, I put up new quotes about
love in my right sidebar.

I was also reading through and I came across some cute, touching lines.
I love the way you touch me
so soft and sensuously.
It makes me tingle all over.

I love the way you kiss me.
It starts a fire deep down inside of me
and makes me yearn for you even more.

I love the way you look at me.
It makes me feel beautiful and treasured.
Most of all I love the way you love me.

When you walk in my whole day gets better.
And even when you're not with me
you're in my thoughts always.

It doesn't matter what we don't have or what we do have.
The most important thing is we have each other
and no one can take that away.

I am the luckiest woman in the world
and I don't need or want anything
but you beside me loving me to the end of our days.

A Love Like No Other

I never felt a love
Like this before
It's a love like no other
Something I have always hoped for

A love with friendship
Humour and heart
A bond so strong
It would never part

A love that makes you smile
From ear to ear
A love that is joyful
Without any fear

A love that is beautiful
From the inside out
A love with no tears,
Pain, or doubt

A love with soul
So tender and true
A love that I have found
Only in you...



All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.
And this one is my favorite, composed by a poet I truly admire, Helen Steiner Rice.
Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery!
To my dear papi, I thank God for having you. Love you and thanks for the flowers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram