Life's Simplest Pleasures

Dear Me,

I was tagged by Jen.

I have done this before albeit on a different note.

Most of the time, we take a lot of things for granted; even the little things.

Here's my list at random:
  1. reaching the summit of a mountain
  2. receiving posts from long, lost friends
  3. sight of fresh green grass wet with dew
  4. a baby's innocent smile
  5. catching the sunrise and sunset
  6. hooking up with close pals
  7. seeing my mom's & dad's smile of contentment
  8. sharing a hearty laugh with my siblings
  9. satisfying feeling when my body touches the bed =)
  10. papi's tight hug
Instructions: Name ten (10) of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

You've been tagged: Jon, EA, Jary, Katz, Gemma, Brandi, Marhgil, Ma'am Vicks from BWI, Mariel, Jamie.

1 comment:


My Instagram