First Philippine Mt. Everest Expedition

Dear Me,

I am so proud of my dear countrymen who summitted the daunting Mt. Everest. I am glad that they are alive, safe and still kicking. =)

I missed seeing and taking shots of Leo Oracion, Pastor Emata & the FPMEE during their Makati City motorcade last week (Wednesday).

I brought papi's digicam and I even skipped lunch. Something came up and I had to forget (for a while) seeing them. Hmp.

Frustrated, I asked trek pal Ronald of Outdoor Addicts to share me these photos.

fpmee streamer

welcome

pastor & leo

leo
promise, crush ko na siya. =)

pastor
doesn't he look like Cesar Montano?


makati tour
dapat kasama nila ko sa picture na yan eh

To view more, click this -->
Congratulations Oracion, Emata & FPMEE!

PS. I am just wondering why there's less publicity for Romi Garduce. Is it because he is not part of a team OR that he wasn't the first one to finish, I mean before Leo & Pastor did OR I am just moving in circles who are more into ABS-CBN rather than GMA? Which is which? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram