Thursday Thirteen: Understanding How It Works

Dear Me,

I have been wondering for a long time how this thing works. I used to visit the site everyday but I really found the instructions very hard to understand. Nyah. Maybe I am dumb. Hehehe.

Anyway, I think the owner revised it and I got the hang of it. Hehehe.

So, let me try this once again. For the nth time.



Thirteen Things about Ivan


01. I preferred to be called either Ivan or Fran.

02. Obviously, I am a girl.

03. When I am sad and depressed, I devour chocolates.

04. When I am mad and hurt, I try to drink in a bar...ALONE.

05. When I am stressed out, I long to escape the metro. I hide in Baguio.

06. Nature and the outdoors calm my restless spirit.
Travelling and mountainclimbing do wonders for me.

07. I love big, unfamiliar crowds; I hate being in a big, familiar group.
I wonder why sometimes.

08. I drink coffee like it's water.
I'm already immune to its effects and yet I still want to drink it.

09. I am a frustrated writer.
I wanted to be a writer since I was in high school.

10. I'm the eldest child in the family. Being one has its pros and cons.
Don't you agree?

11. I love books, bags, stationeries and anything potato (except for mashed potato).

12. I am really longing for that trip to Thailand...hopefully, next year.

13. I will always be in love with him. =)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. denise
2. jennifer sprague
3. tricia
4. jk:)
5. feedscott
6. noi_rocker
7. leanne
8. peri
9. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


14 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Thursday Thirteen!

    #3...me, too! (and ice cream)

    #8...me, too! It takes A LOT of caffeine to have any effect on me in the mornings. I love that stuff!

    My 13 is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. denise, thank you. :) my 1st time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you do your blog, it's quite inventive, your "random thoughs" are wonderful and though I dont drink coffee I do drink soda, and like you am totally amune to there effects, but still drink them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. :) Maybe your need to drink coffee is how it affects you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jennifer, thank you. =)
    you planted a smile on my face today for saying those nice words..
    it's TGIF here.

    i love coffee and i really do not like soda because it gives me heart burn. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello fellow Pinay :)

    I'm the youngest child in our family and believe me, it has its pros and cons too.

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tricia, thanks.
    btw, tagged your T13, too.
    like it..=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. jk, ahoy there!
    este mabuhay pala! =)

    our youngest is a boy and
    i know it has. Like this morning,
    I asked him if he needs money
    (he is already working) and he said no. but the idea that her elder sister (that's me) is willing to give him money is so gratifying...ehehe.


    will tag your t13 in a while..=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stoping by future lines B)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ivan I am pretty new with the TT too. I still cant figure out how the auto link works. Still learning though.

    My TT is up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. xwjthanks, feedscott. =)

    noi rocker, thanks...:) if you find the linkies first before I do, let me know, ok? =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome, Ivan!

    I am also a chocolate fan ONLY when I am depressed. Otherwise I do not like it at all.

    I think nature is a natural cure for a lot of life's ailments, everyone should appreciate it a little more! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you, leanne! :)
    it's great to join T13.

    I love chocolates, depressed or not..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks peri..=)
    saw your links and seemed like you already visited some of the beautiful islands of the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram