Donut Chill

Dear Me,

I was arranging, compiling some archived photos and I really love these photos we had when we were chilling out a few minutes at Dunkin' Donuts. It was our last stop before we all separated and headed back either to our own houses or at least for JR, the office.

jherry, papi, moi

We (JR, Jherry, papi & I) visited the main branch of
Conquer mountaineering store in Monumento. I recently bought their newest-designed trekking bag and had it used first during my trip to Cebu. Unfortunately, something snapped so I had to return it. They repaired it and it was as good as new as ever.

JR was there, too, to buy a new tent. It was so nice and I felt envious. Hehehe. I am waiting for the day I can have my own tent. It is kinda expensive, amounting to 4,000 to 5,000 pesos.

While watching and waiting for the boys go loco over JR's new tent, I wandered my eyes amongst the tons of mountaineering stuff around me. Something violet (told you I love the shades of violet - purple, mauve, etc) caught my eye. I stood from where I sat and asked the guy to check it out for me. Aha! It was a small, violet sleeping bag (which I was planning to buy the moment I have the money)! Well, to cut the story short, I bought it. Hehehe.


jr, jherry

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram