Freebie 2

Dear Me,

It was during the last week of December when I got this text message from my mobile phone. It said congratulations and that I won something for myself - a PhP500 worth of Gift Certificate from Philosophy Spa or Mikaela Salon.

At first, I thought it was a hoax. It was not. I scrolled all the way down and learned that I won the gc c/o
PEP Christmas Ball Promo. I remembered taking that online promo due to boredom at work. I was surfing through blogs and found the Philippine Entertainment Portal link. I thought why not try it out. So I did. I never thought for a second about winning. Hehehe. I must be lucky. =)

It was January 2nd when I claimed it. My brother and his girlfriend were in the area so I asked them to meet me at Robinson's Galleria Mall. We went to the Summit Media office and looked for Ms. Sharlyn Kaw (whom I didn't expect to be that friendly...hehehe).

Now, I am thinking of either giving this to Mamu, my sister or to Jeff's gf. Hmm.

After claiming my prize, I told them that they were in a snack treat from me if they would accompany me one more time. I needed to make triplicate copies of our door key so hunting Mr. Quickie would do the trick.

After getting the new set of keys, I asked them where would they want to dine. The two (2) lovebirds wanted Krispy Kreme but Jon told me that there wasn't a KK store in the mall. Too bad.

Anyway, we landed at Pizza Hut and ordered a platter of calamari, family-size Sausage Stuffed Crust Super Supreme Pizza and three (3) glasses of bottomless iced tea.

jepoy & ayin

It was supposed to be a snack treat but with our stomachs full, I guessed we already took dinner. My brother kept on complaining how full he was. =)

I left them at the mall when the clock ticked 6:00 in the evening. I had to meet papi at Makati since he was bound to leave for Cebu the next day.

Anyway, that's all folks!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it so sad that sometimes we enter contests like these, never actually expecting to win? Lucky for you that you won and didn't trash it before cashing it in!

    Sorry I couldn't accept your bid this week but I do hope you visit and bid again!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for winning the PEP promo. Keep on surfing www.pep.ph =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So have you gone to Philosophy yet? :D

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram