The Stars Say...

Dear Me,

It's kinda weird.

Most of the blogs that I hopped into today have various entries containing about what their horoscopes and zodiacs mean or what their month represent about their personalities.

I have done this a couple of times before.

But for the benefit of loving the old scroll look, I'm gonna join the bandwagon. =) Coolness!


fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - online fun quiz



Ehem! IRRESISTIBLE? Me? *coughs* Goodness!

Best in sex? Hahaha.

Great listener? Honestly, I'm not. I get bored easily.

Understanding? A little, more like a bit.

Trustworthy? Definitely I am. Hehehe. Though not totally.

Always happy? NO! I'm what you call "bugnutin" in our language.

Loud? Hehehe. Sort of.

Talkative? Yes!

Outgoing? Totally.

Very FORGIVING? Not really. Absolutely not.

Great flirt? I can flirt, yes.

Strong? I guess so.

Generous? It depends.

2 comments:

  1. Love this quiz.. have done mine and posted it at my blog.. thanks for having it here....

    http://ladyjava.javaura.com/2007/12/what-star-says-about-little-ol-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. [LadyJava] - i don't totally believe in star signs but sometimes, they're for real..hehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram