Be Yourself Tag

Dear Me,

Reading through other blogger pals' entries currently in my blogroll, I found another overdue tag from
PinayWife.



1. What's one thing that's heavily weighing on your mind?
~~ right now, nothing. I'm feeling kinda at ease these days.


2. What's one thing you've learned from a good friendship gone bad?
~~ That no matter how much you try to fix it, it will never be the same as it was before.


3. What's one thing you've learned lately from love?
~~ In marriage, love should also be reflected in concrete, tangible ways. Not only through words.


4. Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?
~~ my 4-month old baby, Carlos Miguel. =)


5. What's a happy time you've had in the past week/s?
~~ Going to the mall with my hubby, baby, mom and sis. It's a rarity to go out with my mom and sis. Wish my father joined us. It would be perfect.


6. How far would you go for love?
~~ Hmm...Far enough I guess. As much as I can and will.


7. Is there anything in your past that you'd like to do/try again?
~~ Pursue a master's degree and be fluent in a foreign language.


8. What's your favorite kind of weather?
~~ Sunny with the occasional blast of wind.


9. Why is that?
~~ It's another reason for me to move up and about and accomplish a lot of stuff in a day.


10. Who do you like to spend your nights with?
~~ Siempre, hubby and baby!


11. Are you an emotional person?
~~ Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on my mood and the person I'm dealing with.


12. Can you cry in front of others easily?
~~ Never, especially amongst strangers.


13. What's something that can always make you feel better?
~~ reading a good book, listening to soothing music, escaping to Baguio and the thought that my baby and I can do things together when he becomes a toddler. *winks*


14. What does love make you feel like?
~~ Happy, safe and contented.


15. And losing love?
~~ Probably empty and lost.


16. Are you self-conscious?
~~ Sometimes...when I feel ugly. Hehehe.


17. Do you think of others before yourself?
~~ Most of the time, yes.


18. Where do you see yourself sometime next year?
~~ Back to work - saving as well as splurging (shopping) with my baby boy.


19. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
~~ Not really. There are times...


20. Do you think you'd be able to survive a whole year in jail?
~~ I can't even think of myself cooped in it. That would be so terrible.


21. Who do you feel the most comfortable to go around?
~~ It can be any of these people: hubby, my 2 siblings, Jeni, Cristy.


22. Is there something that you're waiting for? someone perhaps?
~~ Someone? Found him already. Something? I'll be working for a better if not best future for my family and parents.


23. One thing you're looking forward to?
~~ Malling with Miguel? Hehehe. When he can walk on his own and I have my money from my first salary. Shopping. Hehehe.


24. How do you feel about change?
~~ Change can make or break a lot of things. Sometimes, it's inevitable so better face and accept it.


25. Any plans this summer?
~~ None yet but I'm hoping we can go out someplace with the entire family.


26. What are your plans for your next birthday?
~~ It's been a while since I made the effort to celebrate so this coming May, I'm thinking of preparing something and inviting some good friends over. Catch up with each other and have some chit-chat.

27. Do you think someone out there is in love with you?
~~ Nah.


28. How do you feel right this second?
~~ A little exhausted. My back's been hurting for a while.


29. One word that describes you at this point of your life?
~~ Selfless?


30. What do you think about this survey?
~~ A de-stresser?

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram