Today

Dear Me,

Mondays are always described to be manic. But today, I simply view it as...sane and unharried.

  • woke up at 9am, breastfed Miguel.

  • washed my face, brushed my teeth.

  • sweep the floors.

  • prepared Miguel's crib in the 2nd floor.

  • boiled hot water for baby's bath.

  • hung the washed clothes under the sun.

  • while hubby is bathing our baby, I fixed our bed and sweep the room.

  • after baby's settled in his crib, hubby and I had our veggie breakfast, milk and brownies for dessert.

  • hubby took a bath and left for work.

  • filled our water tank (electric) while watering mom's plants.

  • breastfed baby again.

  • changed diaper.

  • read a few pages of another Margaret Truman book.

  • logged online and checked my inboxes.

  • went bloghopping and reading other people's entries.

  • breastfed baby again.

  • washed dishes and pour Sosa in the sink.

  • by 3pm, watched Prinsesa Ng Banyera, My Only Love, Come Back Soon-Ae. =) (*sigh* Alfred Vargas is so yummy when he's all dressed up)

  • changed diaper.

  • devoured a lot of Ding-dong.

  • bonding time with baby - he's all fired up beginning this time since he sleeps all day.

  • watched Moms, The Sweet Life.

  • prep dinner.

1 comment:


My Instagram