Yack Yack

Dear Me,

The day that marked the reality that I'm already old was just around the corner. A year back, I promised myself and told friends that I would be throwing a party to celebrate it. A few weeks before that, I was truly determined to have a blast. But things weren't going my way and I sacked it off. Deep inside, I really wanted to push it through so I could hook-up with a few good friends of mine (the real ones).






Hubby and I discovered another bookshop at SM Tayuman. It's Buy-The-Book! It's a second-hand bookshop under the flagship of Powerbooks (if I'm not mistaken). Hubby bought me four (4) hardcover books (3 books by Michael Connelly and 1 book by Janet Evanovich). Thanks Papi!


While there, I saw a copy and only copy of a wishlisted book: The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. I really wanted to buy it but the book was sort of unacceptable to me due to its appearance. It has some soiled markings on the dust jacket. I simply let it go. *sigh*






I've been using IE for the longest time but now, Mozilla Firefox rocks for me. I'm beginning to love it.


Here at home, hubby utilizes Mozilla and I was adamant at first. Later on, I got the hang of it. I'm still exploring, though.

So, do you use IE or Mozilla? :)







*sigh* This is not unheard of. Can you believe these people from our country? It is so shameful to have this incident happen to Farah Deen's father.

Hoy mga corrupt na mga pulis! Mahiya naman kayo. Sarili nyo lang iniisip nyo. Para nga kayong mga aso. Sa totoo lang, mukha kayong eng-eng!







Want original copies of Journey's new album Revelation? I bumped into Gibbs Cadiz' blog and posted that his friend, Mitz, is giving away 12 original copies of Journey's new CD/DVD album Revelation to Pinoy bloggers.

As quoted:
I am a Filipino Journey Fan and I am putting my money where my mouth is. So, I am giving away 2 Revelation Albums every month starting June 30, 2008 until December 30, 2008 or while supplies last in support of Arnel Pineda's unparalleled journey with Journey through lottery drawing every 15th and 30th of the month.

To qualify, you must be a certified blogger and your site should be current.

You can also add yourself to the newest Arnel Pineda & Journey Fan Group in Multiply, REVELATION if you want to but it's not necessary to avail of the prize. Non-Multiply users can visit Bill Blahs and Unchanged Melodies for more details. No strings attached, free shipping worldwide.

You can email me your name or pseudoname together with the URL of your site at journey.rocks@yahoo.com or journey(dot)rocks@yahoo.com or just to ask questions.

Winners will be posted on this site, half an hour after the contest ends. If you win, you can contact me at the same email add for your postal address.

The first drawing will be on June 30, 2008 8 pm EST.

So, what are you waiting for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram