Lost TV Series & Books

Dear Me,

I've been surfing book blogs as usual and I sort of got curious about the books referred or alluded to in the critically-acclaimed drama tv series,
Lost.

Lost, a tv drama series that follows the lives of plane crash survivors on a mysterious tropical island, after a commercial passenger jet flying between Sydney, Australia and Los Angeles, United States crashes somewhere in the South Pacific. The survivors are forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discover that the island holds many secrets...

I was wondering what books were featured for I never caught the bug of including Lost in my list of tv series to watch. I thought it was boring although I had watched a couple of episodes then.

Because sheer curiosity is bugging me, I am going to watch Lost from its premiere season till the last or current season it is running (if I read it correctly, Season 4 is done already and Season 5 will be shown next year?). Sounds pathetic, ha?

And so I searched for the list of books involved. I begun last night but I was too preoccupied to focus on it. Just now, I found it.

I wanted a list that I could copy but I didn't find any. I, too, was then wondering if I could find the list of books as featured by season. And yes, I did find it, too. Perfect.

Via the
official Lost website, I found the bookclub. Books as shown by season is here.

These are the
books from Season 1:
  1. Island by Aldous Huxley

  2. Walden Two by B. F. Skinner

  3. Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Caroll

  4. Heart Of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

  5. Watership Down by Richard Adams

  6. Lord Of The Flies by William Golding

  7. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeline L'Engle

  8. Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling

  9. Memoirs Of A Geisha by Arthur Golden

Out of the nine (9) books:
  • ~~ I have only read two: #3 and 9.

  • ~~ I would like to re-read #3.

  • ~~ I think I have a copy of #7 in my TBR shelf.

  • ~~ I think I will find copies of the other books in this list.

  • ~~ I don't think I'll ever read a Harry Potter book.

I'll list the books from Season 2, 3 and 4 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram