Manic Monday #6

Dear Me,

It's almost been more than a month since I last scribbled here. It's just that I felt there are lots of things to be done and I just can't seem to find the will to get started. *sigh*




What's your favorite beach in the world?
~~ To be honest, I'm not really a beach person. But I love the idea of lying down in the sand, reading a good book under the shade.

I've been to a lot of beaches but I love the beaches located in the islands of
Puerto Galera and Cebu. They're paradise, wanting you to escape the real life in the city. :)


What's the next country you want to visit?
~~ Setting aside the financial constraint, I'm torn among these four (4): Egypt, France, Spain and Italy.

But I can manage saving for
Thailand in the near future. :) I would love to visit the countryside. :)


What one thing are you craving today?
~~ A hot, creamy soup with croutons in it.


Join the fun here.

Have a pleasant week!

3 comments:

  1. Soup with Croutons sounds SOO GOOD right now...


    You can find my MM HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Europe too :) Let's travel around Asia for now hehe.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading the answers of the members of manic monday it's clear Italy is favorite destination number 1 this year.

    My manic monday is here:
    http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/07/manic-monday-126.html

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram