Nicely Tags

Dear Me,

Ex-
UP schoolmate and blogger friend-now Nicely tagged me. She said the tag was for married people and since I'm in that current status, allow me to do this.

  1. When was your first kiss?

    First kiss? Excluding the kiss I got from ex-child wonder Nino Muhlach while I was still a toddler, I couldn't think of any. My first romantic kiss was when I had my first real boyfriend at 23. Hahaha!


  2. When was your first REAL relationship and how long did it last?

    I had a couple of flings (not really in its truest sense of the word) but deducing my answer in Q#1, I had my first REAL relationship when I was 23 y/o. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. I even waited for our 6th month of togetherness before I decided to call it quits. Yeah, I know that it sounds cruel.


  3. What age were you allowed to date?

    There wasn't really a declaration in the house what age I was allowed to go out with boys on a date. But alluding to a spoken reminder that I can only engage in any romanticism was after I finish schooling. Deducing from that, maybe at 19 or 20 y/o. Besides, nobody was interested to date me that time. Boys were after physical beauty. Eh nagkataon na I was so panget! Hahaha.


  4. What was the craziest thing you did for love when you were a teenager?

    I had a puppy love. He was our neighbor. So handsome and intelligent (not smart ha). Not really crazy but I felt ashamed that he knew I held a burning torch for him. I watched him play basketball in the neighborhood court and one time, he confronted me to admit that I had a crush on him. Of course, I denied it. He challenged me to an eye-staring game. If I broke the stare from him, that meant I had affectionate feelings for him. Crazy that I engaged in the game and that I lost.

    Another crazy thing was when I cried buckets of tears when I was sixteen (16) years old. He was seventeen (17), I think, when he made some girl pregnant. I was hoping that we could be friends since we were already teen-agers (we knew each other already since our elementary schooling age). Because back then, we were cats and dogs - always fighting. So when I learned what happened, I cried for days because I knew there was no chance for us. Hahaha. Isang sawi. Hahaha. :))



  5. How long was your longest relationship and what's the secret?

    Longest relationship? Let me divulge the real truth. I ONLY had three (3) real boyfriends in the world of dating, courtships and relationships. The first relationship was previously quoted. The second one lasted merely five (5) months. The third and the last relationship lasted for almost four (4) years. The secret: I didn't have a secret for the answer wouldn't be found in me. The guy was just plain patient and mature enough to subject himself in all my immature tantrums and selfish shortcomings.


  6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?

    The guy mentioned in the previous question is the guy being referred to in this question. Dating stage took almost four (4) years before deciding to take the plunge.



  7. How long did you know that she/he is the one?

    If I recall it correctly, I came to the realization during our 3rd year together. I would cry when things get fouled up and everytime I dwell on the idea that he would be forever gone from me, I couldn't breathe and cry at night till I fell asleep from the scary thoughts crowding my mind.



  8. Now, at what age will you allow your kid(s) to date? (if and only if you end up having kids)

    I already have a son, a baby boy. when he grows up, I will allow him to date whenever BUT rules such as: [1] Never neglect his schooling; better excel in school and [2] Never ever get a girl pregnant at a very young age and make sure that he is up to the responsibility.



  9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?

    I can be both for I believe that being extreme in parenting is disaster-waiting-to-happen.


  10. What advice can you give your child when they start dating?

    Since he is the guy, he would have to be a gentleman and never disrespect girls and women in any way. Enjoy his youth but never forget his limitations. That as his mom, I will be forever in his confidence if he ever needs me. :)

Whew! These questions brought me back to memory lane of not-so-long-ago. Mulling the questions kindled fond memories of the yesteryears. *sigh*

So whom shall I tag? Anyone can hop in the fun. If you decide to do the tag, come by and comment by leaving your links here and I'll find time to drop by. :)

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. I can relate with you. Maybe because we're almost of the same age kaya halos pareho ng experiences, maliban na lang dun sa "baby" thing. Wala pa ako nun eh.

    Na-kiss ka ni Niño Muhlach? Wow naman... paano nangyari un? Share naman dyan, Ivan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lovely girl and a cautious mother. :)

    So you're tagged! I have a meme for you!

    I want to see what you, an intelligent woman, wife and mother, have in your handbag or purse. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially liked your answers to 9 & 10.
    I'll have to post this to our group :)
    Waving at you from New York,
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to know romantic ideals are still alive in some of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, about the Muhlach kiss, I think it was because pinaglihihan siya ng mom ko that time. Hehehe.


    ECL, thank you for the compliments. I would love to do the handbag tag.


    Frances, let's see if I can be a cool parent. hehehe. I'm a newbie mom! :)


    sho, true! I even re-read what I wrote. Sounded mushy and I am not mushy but what I wrote was true. Romanticism, I guess, embraces that kind of ideals....

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram