Back In Time

Dear Me,

Ever wonder how you would look during those 'fabulous' years our parents had lived?

I kinda did.

So curious that I spent a lot of time 'fixing myself' in this page. I had to fit the size of my face in the photo, enlarge then reduce and vice versa, move to the right, move to the left and even, up and down. Dressing up my face per desired year took me more than ten (10) minutes.

Basically, what moved me to while my time could be attributed to the fantastic hairdos of the 'not-so-old' times.

Truth to be told, I am fascinated with the hair styles back in the '50s, '60s, '70s and even in the '80s. Even up to now.

And so I started my journey in the late 1950s.


an old maid with a happy disposition?


love the hair and the eyeglasses. This could be me? :)


something wrong with my left jaw? hmm.


these eyeglasses are becoming. Love it!


don't know why but the 'do' reminds me of Heather Locklear


talk about hair fantasies, this is what I want for myself! Lovely :)


Because I took too much time crafting 'my look' using this site, I was not able to depict my other wannabee-looks beginning the 1970s till the 20th century. Some other time, I guess.

If you want to look back during those groovy decades, then come and
yearbook yourself. It's fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram