Today marks the beginning of Dewey's Read-A-Thon reading challenge. It's a 24-hour challenge where you devote your time to reading books that have been piling up high and taking quite a room space in your house.
Here's my tentative Read-A-Thon pile:
- To My Sister by Kim Anderson
- The Wish List by Barbara Ann Kipfer
- Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
- Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia
Yes, five (5) books and I am hoping to finish them soon enough.
Although, I won't be sitting in a nook for all-straight 24 hours reading a book. There are some other things to be done.
I'm still checking how I am to make my updates, though. Hmm.