Reuniting With The Velarde Clan

Dear Me,

We attended a family reunion in my mother's side who hails from Aurora. The family event was held in Lucena, Quezon last August 16-17, 08.


My attendance (together with
Miguel and hubby) was a spur-of-the-moment decision. My mom was about to leave in an hour and while taking my morning bath, I thought of joining her because I wanted to see our relatives whom I haven't seen in a long while. I also wanted to introduce my hubby and baby to them so they wouldn't be strangers to them in the near future.







We enjoyed for there was overflowing yummy food, good, old looking back memories of yesteryears, countless tots and kids, cousins, laughter and guffaws abound, singing, meeting the oldies and the newbies (kids and cousins and nephews and nieces)...Hehehe.




Till next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram