So Many Things To Do...So Little Time

Dear Me,

I decided to rise from the grave.

It's been over a month and I really wanna have a fresh start since it's another new year to live. I kinda promised myself from the old year that I wanna do things differently and manage my life livelier yet with great content.

Seemingly, I think everyone believes and promises the same thing every year. Yes, every new year. Countless resolutions to better one's life and perspective...Yet, how many of these marked resolutions ever reached its point of attainment?

Years ago, I stopped drafting ones for myself. Then, I made some just for the sheer fun of it. I was able to achieve some of them while others popped in to oblivion.

The point is, creating resolutions for one's self every new year is sort of a way to welcome the new year with a fresh, new outlook in life. It's
HOPING for better times and looking forward that in that part of your universe, something is bound to happen as you try to re-mold your life into it.

Banal as it may seem, I made ones for myself, too! :)



Happy New Year, everyone!

Cheers to us this 2009!


1 comment:


My Instagram