Pages

19 April 2009

24 Hour Read-A-Thon: End Of The Event Meme

Dear Me,

Yehey! I'm almost done. Let me speak my mind.


  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

    ~ I only read three (3) from my pile so I wouldn't complain. But I would have preferred to start the reading time like everybody else, anywhere in the world. It was less demanding for me, to say the least.


  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

    ~ Like everyone suggests, have a young adult (YA) book or any light reading material handy to start with.


  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

    ~ Nothing. This is just my second year. :) I'm still enjoying it as it is.


  4. What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-a-thon?

    ~ The blog feeds as well as the main site were helpful.


  5. How many books did you read?

    ~ Only 3 books.


  6. What were the names of the books you read?

    ~ The President's Daughter by Jack Higgins
    ~ The Rainmaker by John Grisham
    ~ The Eight by Katherine Neville


  7. Which book did you enjoy most?

    ~ The Eight by Katherine Neville


  8. Which did you enjoy least?

    ~ I enjoyed all three, actually.


  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders?

    ~ I thought they did well in doing their duties as cheerers. :) I guessed they enjoyed visiting other read-a-thon(ers) blogs. :)


  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

    ~Highly likely that I'll be participating again. I will still be a Reader. :)


To everyone, thank you very much. I had so much fun. :)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Wouldn't it be nice if we could start in the morning like in the US? Oh well, it's fun all the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francesca good job wahahaha, sali naman tayo next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats :D
    Must remember that about YA books for when I am in too

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. I'm giving you an award - you can stop by my blog tomorrow and see. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Fran! Til the next read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, what a wonderful way to promote (and model) literacy--cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah read-a-thon was such a blast...
    sad that its over..
    u've read some nice 3 books thats great...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! Sounds like you got some good books read. Sounds like a lot of people thing YA would be good to have around when reading. I'm also looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete

It's always refreshing to know what's on your mind. Thanks!

PS. Posting unrelated comments are not allowed here (referring to SPAMMERS!).