Read SCARED By Tom Davis

Dear Me,

I have always been fond of reading books that relate to the grim realities of humanity. I think it is because I feel their suffering and I empathize with their dire situation. It is not because I once fill in their shoes but because I simply feel for them. Or maybe I am just emotional?

I readily say that I like to read a certain book when I find its plot riveting; its tale gripping enough for me to experience emotions beyond my control.

With this I share this book by
Tom Davis entitled "Scared: A Novel on the Edge of the World."

I have not much to say yet for I have not yet read this book. I have seen the video and I really know it's my kind of book.

Want to know what I'm talking about? View this video:



Scared - A Novel on the Edge of the World
from Children's HopeChest on Vimeo.


Scared is a work of fiction, but the world and life stories described in the book are very real. A story of misery and redemption where two worlds collide.

Synopsis: About two people worlds apart who help each other find redemption. An orphan girl in Swaziland endures her uncle's abuse through visions of "the illuminated man" who she believes will take her to her dead mother's side. When photographer Stuart Daniels discovers the girl near death, he enlists a pastor and a village chief to help her and her two siblings. Facing floods, confronting and aid agency's fraud, and absorbing a brutal attack by one of many desperate starving people may be the only path toward atonement for Stuart's past life.


Interested enough?

Anyone can download a copy of the book for
FREE until July 10th!

http://www.scaredthenovel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram