Manic Monday #13

Dear Me,

I'm doing this while listening to our president's
State of the Nation Address.




What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
~ I wished I would have been more driven and determined in pursuing the things I wanted to do like studying overseas and joining summer immersions.


Name three exotic countries you would like to visit:
~
  • Florence, Italy - I'm fascinated with its history & architecture.
  • Cairo, Egypt - I'm drawn to the mystic beauty of pyramids.
  • Morocco - I would love to explore the markets of Marrakech as well as the exotic beaches along the coast.


    What do you think the secret to life is?
    ~ I think it varies for everyone who contemplates the enigmatic character or purpose of life. For me, the secret to good life would be enjoying what life has to offer and live to its fullness every moment.


  • Join us if you're having a Manic Monday.

    Have a pleasant week ahead!

    2 comments:

    1. I want to visit Morocco too.

      ReplyDelete
    2. listened to the SONA too heehee great answers. i esp loved #3.

      ReplyDelete


    My Instagram