Friday Fill-Ins #1

Dear Me,

I just discovered this meme somewhere. For a change, it will be fun filling blanks. :)




  1. When will I have the time to indulge myself in a spa?


  2. Sushi For One by Camy Tang was the last good book I read.


  3. Everything has its beauty but only a selected few shines throughout.


  4. Nilagang Baboy is what I had for dinner.


  5. I'd like your problems hone you to be a better person.


  6. The beach is where I want to be right now.


  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the bookshop and find good titles, tomorrow my plans include attending an event and checking a 2nd hand bookshop nearby and Sunday, I want to rest at home and read books!

4 comments:

  1. Nilagag Baboy looks delicious!

    Mine's here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans for Sunday sound great to me! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I said I wanted to be at a spa too. A weekend reading books sounds wonderful to me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram