Friday, January 1, 2010

Mommy Moments - Something New

Dear Me,

A lot of things had happened and has been happening since my last blog entry. I have been so out of touch online. Too preoccupied with my personal life. Hehehe.

Truly, I am pleased to welcome another new year in my life. :)




And because it is January 1 and I (kinda) made a promise to myself to participate aggressively in this mommy meme, I am making this entry my first official 2010 blog opener. Chienes!

This week's theme
: Something New.

Because I've been as busy as a bee, my files especially my photo archive has been such a mess. Scouring for recent photos to complement the theme, these are the snapshots I found:

For the little boy:



new rubber shoes


new toy car


For myself:


new clutch bag


A gift from my dear hubby:


new laptop


These are just a few new things I am thankful for but just the same, I am reminding myself that there are lots of old important people and things that I will always treasure no matter how many years pass me by. :)

To all the mommies out there,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family!

7 comments:

Pinay Mommy said...

Coolness ang laptop. Nagfa-farm town. ^_^

nuts said...

wow, i want laptop too..:) Happy New Year!

chubskulit said...

laptop is great but the smiles on your men are awesome!

Some things new

Chris said...

happy new year! i am glad you decided to join us again ;)

great new things... wishing you a great 2010 ahead!

Rocio said...

AWESOME!!!!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Those are great gifts. Enjoy your new laptop.

Janice said...

Cooool! New lappy! haha!

Happy New Year to both of you and your baby! :)

Post a Comment




It is always refreshing to know what is in your mind. Thanks!

 

© 2003-2017 ☕ Coffee With Moi ☕ Theme by Ipietoon