WWW Wednesday - Feb 24

Here's another bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading called WWW Wednesdays.



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
What are you currently reading? | Nefertiti: The Book of the Dead by Nick Drake | ~ A young chief detective was entrusted by Akhenaten to find the missing queen, Nefertiti. For me, it's a very exciting read for I always have a soft spot for ancient Egypt and its powerful women. What did you recently finish reading? | The Secret of the Wooden Lady by Carolyn Keene | ~ Who wouldn't know about Nancy Drew and her mystery stories? I love it no matter what. What do you think you'll read next? | The Amber Room by Steve Berry | ~ I'm looking forward to another fast-paced thriller to boost up my reading mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram