October 2010 24 Hour Read-A-Thon: Back-In-The-Day Children's Book Mini-Challenge

Dear Me,

I'm off to a slow start. My 3 year old boy is still up at this very hour! Blue's Clues is keeping him up his toes and if ever I attempt to switch that thing off, he's throwing tantrums. And he's wailing. Concentration lost. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm still reading Perfect Switch by Plumley and I am definitely sure I will still be at it for two more hours. Hayayay!

To divert the frustration, I'm heading to Miss Wisabus' Back-In-The Day Children's Book mini-challenge.

What were some of your favorite children's books when you were younger? Do you have any new favorites now that you're an adult? Have you included any children's or YA titles in your Read-A-Thon stack this year?


~ I grew up knowing and loving Nancy Drew's mystery stories. In fact, it was Nancy Drew who lured me into reading. I remember my first time in our school library and bumping into one of her mysteries.

I also love Dr. Seuss.

Anyway, to relive that Nancy Drew influence, I am building up my collection of her books.

Unfortunately, I have no YA books in my read-a-thon pile.

1 comment:


My Instagram