A February AfFAIR

Dear Me,

My sister and I have intentions of participating in this event: STEP UP: A FEBRUARY afFAIR. This enterprising event will be held on Feb. 19, 2010 at the Bahay ng Alumni, U.P. Diliman Campus.

Called "A FEBRUARY afFAIR" because it's right smack in the middle of the U.P. Fair, which will be held on the week of Feb. 15-19.

STEP UP: A FEBRUARY afFAIR
My curiosity was piqued when I first saw this promotion from The Reading Room. Owners Sandy and Benjamin Beltran recently launched S.T.E.P. U.P. (A Showcase for The Enterprising Pinoy, U.P.) to provide low-cost bazaar-setting venues for those who wish to try selling anything from brand new to second-hand items at a professional & legitimate event with low rates.

Mainly, I planned to join because I really wanted to dispose a lot of things in my closet, clothes, accessories and other knick knacks. Months before, I engaged in a spring cleaning session in the house. I discovered too many things that I had no further need of or simply in the forever state of gathering dust. I had thrown, given away and even donated usable yet considered unnecessary items (at least here in the house).

But there were stuff that I simply could not and did not want to dispose. And so the idea of holding a garage sale came to mind. The only problem: I did not have the space.

So I jumped at the idea the moment I saw this ad. Called my sister and urged her to join me.

Come next weekend, we will register for a space to let go of our pre-loved items and even sell some brand new, cutesy stuff. I am even thinking of buying some girlie accessories from Cebu a week before the fair.



S.T.E.P. U.P.: A FEBRUARY afFAIR
Feb. 19, 2011, 9am-5pm, Saturday
The BAHAY NG ALUMNI
R. Magsaysay Ave., U.P. Diliman Campus
Diliman, Quezon City

BOOKS + MAGAZINES + CLOTHES + SCHOOL & OFFICE SUPPLIES +
SHOES + DECOR + ACCESSORIES + ARTS + CRAFTS + SO MUCH MORE!

Brand New / Old Stock / 2nd-Hand / Vintage!

Check out our multiply.com site: http://stepup2011.multiply.com

SELLERS ARE WELCOME!
Check out our rates:
- LATAGAN 3ft x 5ft = P375.00
- LATAGAN 6ft x 7ft = P1,050.00
- MESA 7ft x 7ft = P1,425.00
- FOOD 7ft x 7ft = P1,425.00
- MESA 8ft x 9ft = P2,000.00

If you are interested in joining, simply email:
benjaminsbeltran@gmail.com

& request for the guidelines in A FEBRUARY afFAIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram