PhotoHunt: Walking

Dear Me,

It's another fantastic day for yesterday was a holiday. We were supposed to go malling but the little boy was having his tantrums.

It's Saturday, another
PhotoHunt week. :)




WALKING is today's theme!




Just coming out of our vacation hotel in Cebu, my siblings preferred to walk down so as to satisfy their itchy traveling feet. It was their first time in this famous vacation destination and they wanted to explore the places around them.



See those 2 peaks up there? That was where we came from. Descending from the mountain, we walked for a long stretch before reaching the main street. It was blazing hot!


Want to join the Saturday fun? Participate and grab the code here!

To view this week's participants, check
here.

View more Saturday Photohunters!

17 comments:

  1. Hay! I'm still on the dreaming part of going to Cebu.

    My walking entry is right here: http://sugarfreesweetmoments.blogspot.com/2009/05/photohunt-walking.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang layo nun ha :D

    Looks like a nice day for a walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha from Maui Hawaii!!

    Great pictures for this week's PH theme.

    Hope you'll have time to stop and visit my blog at http://upcountrysmiles.com.
    Thank you,
    Cindy O

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second photo looks like a long walk to me.

    my entry:
    http://ivyeclairs.wordpress.com/2009/05/02/photohunt-walking/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I'd love to go to Cebu someday.

    Wow, that must have been quite a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes that's the best part of a vacation, getting to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i swear....never na uli ako aakyat ng bundok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I would love that walk!

    http://gigigriffis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of walking! That must have been quite some distance. Wish I had that energy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a long walk, but probably very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great photos, remind me of our honeymoon. We walked everywhere, then. Now with four kids someone is always complaining..."I'm tired, carry meeeeeeeee!." Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that was a long walk. But with good conversation and great scenery... not so bad! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great story to go with the photos. :)

    Mine is up. I hope you have time to check it out.
    http://newyorktraveler.net/
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these photos!

    I played along too...come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those pics definitely fit well with the theme. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You sure did walk a long way!
    Great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that was a long walk! Great pictures!

    Thanks for stopping by my PH pic!

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram