I don't know what happened to my previous blog but there is probably something wrong with it. I have written lots of posts after one blog and the others did not appear anymore, no matter how frequently I refreshed them.

Anyway, I posted my blogs here for the month of May. There's also a link to my now-old blog entitled "Sentiments of Ivan".


@@@@@

Oh great! This is fun! Can you believe it? I somehow understand the complexity of HTML language. For others, it may not sound so difficult, but for a non-techie person like me, I found it so confusing.

Guess what?! I cannot even think how I came up with a much livelier than monotonous template. Yipee! Now, I am more eager to learn the language of the tech people. I need to find stimulating books on HTML...

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram