Whiling Time

So what have I been doin' since this mawning?

Well, I have been checking my emails, replying to them, updating my blog, trying out new things, posting @ Pex, surfing the Net, counterchecking my planner.

I was also bowsing my old sites which I partially did during my college days - the first time I got hooked up with the cyberworld.

I found this poem as a flash intro of one of my old sites.


I have a warm & friendly feeling
As I think of you today;
& I wish that we could visit,
But you`re many miles away.

Separated by such distance,
Yet our emails bring us near;
Through the miles we share a friendship
That has become to me most dear.

Friends through correspondence;
Still, your face I need not see
For your soul shines through the words
Every time you write to me.

You have a special way of writing,
Warming as the sunshine rays,
Bringing joy & inspiration,
Brightening up my days.

You have enriched my life, my dear one,
& I am glad GOD willed we meet,
FRIENDSHIP`S ROAD is that much nicer
Travelling it with one so sweet.


I missed my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram