On Economic Growth for the 2nd Quarter...

With tons of paperwork to do, cluttered in my work station, I found myself in a hurry to leave our building this morning. I attended a very significant conference which is the core basis of my everyday task. Technically, this is where we get statistics on the current status of the Philippine economy, so to speak.

Press Conference on the 2nd Quarter 2003
The Philippine Economy
28 August 2003
National Statistical Coordination Board
Makati City



Sec. Gen. Romulo A. Virola of NSCB
Dir. Gen. Romulo L. Neri of NEDA
OIC-Dir. Scholastica D. Cororaton of NPPS, NEDA



NSCB Sec. Gen. Romulo A. Virola
NEDA Dir. Gen. Romulo L. Neri



Presentation of the 2nd Quarter 2003 Performance of the Philippine Economy
by NSCB Sec. Gen. Romulo A. Virola



I am still wrapping up my report so I will just post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram