I was surfing the net and I came across the Waypoints Gallery. The pictures awakened me a yearning to getaway from the hustle and bustle of the jungle we call city.

Courtesy of the site, I would like to post the pictures of the peaks I would like to climb AGAIN and which that will test my endurance to the utmost limit.


Mt. Pulag in Benguet

Mt. Ugu in Benguet

Mt. Manabu in Batangas

Mt. Batulao in Batangas

Gulugod Baboy in Batangas

At the moment, they are in the top of my list. After my training, I promise myself that I will climb again. But I have already one in mind.

Mt. Pinatubo in Zambales.

I wish the group that I am currently joining will choose this one. If not, I will check my other outdoor clubs.

This particular gallery of the mentioned site offers varied destinations suited to anyone's outdoor interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram