Cash-strapped...

I have to pay for those gifts pa.

Tonight, I will be paying for my 2 months delayed mobile phone bills.

Before this month ends, I have to settle the bills for the landline telephone and the Meralco billing.

I need to shop tomorrow to buy some gifts for the New Year [coz they expect me to give them...Di nila type 'yung binigay ko na gift eh. Huhuhu!]

I need to buy a plane ticket. If not for my absolute love for procrastination, I would have my reward flight ticket by now!

A cash gift for my brother and my sister. Malamang pati dad and mom ko.


Next Year...
Start paying for my SSS loan.
Pay for my super-laki na utang in my credit card.
Of course, monthly payments pa din.


Promise, next year talaga, kuripot na ko. Ay, baka February na. Hehehe! Kasi I organized a mini-reunion together with my high school barkada eh. I want to see them eh. A week after that, my close friends naman in a web forum.

Hay, bakit ba may ganitong holidays pa? Too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram