I am bored...

After rearranging stuff and blogging, I felt bored. I checked my pc for interesting movies and I decided to watch and rewatch the following movies again:

Lilo and Stitch - I never really liked animated movies but while I was in Cebu last week, I was able to watch it and I found it very touching. Now I like Stitch and he is really cute!



The Evil Cult - How many times have I watched this? Hehehe! What do you expect? It is a JetLi film.

Kangaroo Jack - This movie is very funny!



The Client - Based on a John Grisham novel, the movie stars Susan Sarandon and Tommy Lee Jones. Hehehe! Moral lesson: Huwag manigarilyo kung saan-saan! Hahaha!



Shakespeare in Love - too mushy, too dragging, too boring…

The other movies that I had watched were Legend - which stars Tom Cruise, Insomnia - by Al Pacino and Robin Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram