This Song...

I like this song. Maybe because it was sung by this very talented girl named Sarah Geronimo. Actually, I love her version of Celine Dion's To Love You More, which is one of my favorites.

Forever's Not Enough

If I would have to live my life again
I'd stay in love with you the way I've been
your love is something no one ever can replace
I can't imagine life w/ someone else
I promise, I will share my life w/ you
forever may not be enough its true
my heart is filled w/ so much love I feel for you
no words can say how much I love you so

chorus
and if forever's not enough for me
to love you I'd spent another lifetime
baby if u ask me to there’s nothing I won't do
forever's not enough to love you so.

they say tomorrow seems so far away,
and now we see that everything can change
my love for you gets stronger as tomorrow comes
I know this love will stand in the
test of time

repeat chorus

for you, there’s nothing I can do and ever
will I ever go
forever's not enough to love you so
but if forever ends one day
I'll promise you I'll stay to show you
that my love for you will never end...

repeat chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram