Have I Ever...

Obviously, I have a lot of free time to spare so I am "whiling" my time on this. Hehehe.

*. KISSED YOUR COUSIN?
--------------------------------> yeah. Kids are cute, you know.

*. RAN AWAY?
-----------------> yeah. When I was young, big dogs scare me. That's when I learned something invariably significant.

*. BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART?
---------------------------------------> yeah and it made me so damned guilty.

*. HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN?
-------------------------------------> yeah and it was such a great prick that it almost ruined my self-esteem.

*. CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED?
-----------------------------------------> I normally do, even for strangers. Guess death is something unbearable for me.

*. BROKEN A BONE?
-------------------------> My finger bone =)

*. DRINK ALCOHOL?
-------------------------> occasionally but I hate it.


::This or That::

*. Coke or pepsi?
---------------------> Nada

*. SPRITE OR 7UP?
-----------------------> I do not normally drink softdrinks but if necessary, any of the 2 will do.

*. QUIET OR LOUD?
------------------------> Quiet, so I can write my thoughts down.

*. JEANS OR SHORTS?
--------------------------> Both.


[?...::What Is::...?]

*. YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM?
------------------------------------> Fashion necklaces and bracelets

*. PERSON YOU HATE MOST?
-----------------------------------> *methinks*

*. LUCKY NUMBERS?
-------------------------> 5 and 6


::?::What is your favorite..?::

*. COLOR?
-------------> delicate purple, light blue

*. MOVIE?
------------> a lot and I cannot even remember them all.

*. SUBJECT IN SCHOOL?
------------------------------> History, Physics, Logic

*. ICE CREAM?
------------------> any choco-laced

*. HOLIDAY?
---------------> All holidays that spell VACATION.

*. SEASON?
--------------> Summer

*. BREAKFAST FOOD?
--------------------------> Food? I prefer a drink - 5 cups of coffee to perk me up.


'::...Who...::'

*. MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST?
-----------------------------------------> Hilarious antics of funny pals, my dog Sakura.

*. MAKES YOU SMILE?
---------------------------> A baby's smile, tots playing, Sakura flirting, accomplished workload, a generous act, etc.

*. HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?
-------------------------------> Si ano? hahaha. Forget it. He might get mad with me if I revealed his name. =)


*?::Do You Ever::?*

*. SIT BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL ALL NIGHT?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------> yeah. I could not believe I did that.

*. SAVE AOL CONVERSATIONS?
--------------------------------------> I got no AOL account.

*. SAVE E-MAILS?
----------------------> Sure, I do.

*. WISH YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE?
----------------------------------------------> Yeah.

*. CRIED BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MEAN WOrd?
-----------------------------------------------------------> I did. It hurts because that someone is someone special.


*?::Have you ever::?*

*. FALLEN FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
-------------------------------------------> Almost. Saved by the bell.

*. BEEN IN LOVE?
----------------------> Yeah. For a cynic like me, to discover it was awesome but beware of the pain.

*. BEEN IN LUST?
---------------------> That's a sin.

*. BEEN KISSED?
---------------------> A lot of times. Hehehe. I love kisses in the forehead. I even demand to be given one.


...::Who was the last person::...

*. YOU TOUCHED?
----------------------> Myself. I had to so I can bathe myself.

*. YOU TALKED TO?
------------------------> My new friend, Vicky.

*. YOU HUGGED?
--------------------> No one.

*. WHO BROKE YOUR HEART?
------------------------------------> Everybody does.


*..::Do you::..*

*. COLOR YOUR HAIR?
---------------------------> Just highlights but now it has faded.

*. HAVE TATTOOS?
-----------------------> Nada. Zilch.

Now, I am craving for something to eat. *hmm*

My Instagram