Thank You...

I just wanna say thank you to the following people for remembering me on my birthday:

Jocelyn, high school buddy who already got 2 kids...
Dex, my one and only honey & who makes everything ok for me...
Ate Gina, thanks for bringing me my favorite McDo meal...
Mamu, who woke me up with a kiss...
LA, one of the treasured friends I have from PinoyExchange...
Jon, my dearest 'Kuya' who never fails to keep in touch once in a while...
Bambi, my younger sister who recently passed the CPA Board Exam. Yahoo!
Uriah, high school buddy that I have regular contact with and whom I learned has a "fafa" already...
Aiee, never fails to forget my birthday...
Rage, another 'Kuya' who owes me big time...hehehe...
Paul, one of the few, good friends I treasure from PinoyExchange...
Chummy, recently becoming my email chatter partner...
Richard, fellow mountaineer
Nancy, high school batchmate whom I regularly bump with in the FX station line...
Jerry, a fellow mountaineer who loves calamares just like I do...
Jeni, a good chum from college, my confidante...
Franz, a friend from PinoyExchange...
Colleagues from the office, thank you for the card and the cake; yummy icing...
Levi, thanks for the call! Reunion coming up...
Rey, college batchmate and writer...
Ryan, a nice pal...

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram