My Star Says...

Your charm gets stronger and new suitors are likely. Your finances will improve. Be sure that you follow proper accounting procedures. But financial responsibilities become more pressing as this period progresses. You and your boss may be at loggerheads with each other, do not have too many expectations. Be willing to compromise.

Ows? My charm gets stronger daw? New suitors are likely? Hmm. Quite interesting. Sino kaya sila? I am curious...hehehe!

This is the bad part. I already know that the last 2 concerns are giving me headaches but I am not expecting them to be so pressing. I can do away with the loggerhead thingie with my boss but finances?! That’s what I cannot live without. I have too many financial concerns for the past 2 months and this projection isn’t helping at all.

I guess I really have to learn how to undo this mess. I know I can. I just need to have some serious self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram