Zodiac Says

Your boyfriend is likely to guard you closely this period. He can be very possessive and demanding at the same time, which are the things you hate in a boyfriend. Don't worry, sister, the support of your friends will pour. You may find out something at work that may ruin a co-worker’s reputation. It’s best to be quiet about it if you want to maintain the peace. Have enough sleep and eat a well-balanced diet to keep you fit and healthy. Live within your means. Spend only on things that you really need, that’s the secret of inner peace.



I don't about the boyfriend 'act' part but the rest of what is written above speaks well about me. Co-worker? I got the feeling who the person is and yes, I will keep quiet so long as she will not turn the tables against me. She may have the best cards but I got the ace.

Enough sleep, balanced diet? This is what I am lacking and not capable of. I need to sleep because I always feel like I am floating in oblivion. I need to cut my rice intake to make me fit again. I am a sucker for rice and my mom says I now look like a boxer for having a baggy upper arm. I also have to trim my craving for rice so I will be able to regain a little abs here and there.

Live within my means? Spend only what I really need? Oh well, I am getting there, almost. Hopefully, I will be able to pay off my debts to someone and finally reach a balanced sheet of spending and saving.

All I need is a little bit of self-discipline and conviction to do what I am really determined to accomplish. Small way to start but I think I am capable of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram