Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Current Mood

The rational in me says I am fine but in truth, I am experiencing this agonizing sadness. The first surge of loneliness seeped through me yesterday morning. I tried to keep a happy face but I just couldn't.

Yesterday's mood hit its highest point this afternoon. It has been a defense mechanism of mine to snap at people everytime I feel pain of the way I am treated.

Why does it happen? Being happy today and being sad the next time. I do not want to spill out my thoughts because they are plain childish. Yes, even to me. But I could not help but be saddened by the fact that for the nth time, someone I cared about treated me incomparable to nothing.

I do not want to elaborate for fear of being misunderstood.

I just wish I would be able to live each day without the pain of missing someone so much.

Bwiset! Ang hirap naman kasi ma-inlove eh.

2 comments:

  1. hii.. =) we're strangers to each other, but i was just browsing & i stumbled upon your site. i like your post. being "in-love" is so much harder than just loving.. so much more pain and rejection. yeah? oh well. i hope you feel better. take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are 2 different things, very vast difference. Yep, harder it is to be in-love than just loving someone. Being in-love makes you incapable of controlling anything at all. That's why it is more painful when you get hurt.

    ReplyDelete




It is always refreshing to know what is in your mind. Thanks!