Yearning

I have this longing right now, a burning desire to write. It is like I have so many thoughts running through this head of mine and this blog has surely provided me a refuge where I can let them run free. It is funny because I check out my blog everyday these days and yet I miss it. Well, I only tinker with the templates and update the contents of the sidebar. I do not actually sit down and write something as an entry. Honestly, I miss writing. When I say writing, I am referring to the type which I write with sense, ideas jotted down comprising definite coherence, no rush and oblivious to my surroundings. My current blog does not exactly show the type of writing I am yearning about. I just hope I will find the opportunity to sit down and scrawl with no harried rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram