Music Baton

As passed to me by Paul, here's my piece.

Total volume of music files in my computer:
I am not so sure the total size of the MP3's that is stored in my computer's hard disk. It is scattered all over - my brother's account and mine. Basically, it is Dex who downloaded them all. I request a certain song and he downloads it. When he thinks the song is nice, better check it and you know that it is in there.


Last CD I bought:
I really don't buy CDs anymore. Hehehe. The last one that I myself bought was that of Regine Velasquez'. I already forgot the title. Something like R2-? Hehehe.

With the onslaught of burning CDs containing MP3s, it surely made listening to music a little less expensive and satisfying. Lately, it is Dex who burns them for me.



Song playing right now:

Tuloy Pa Rin by Neocolors
This song gives me a positive boost, not just about occasional heartaches but life itself. I make sure to listen to this when I am feeling so low and lonely.


Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. I'll Be There For You by Rembrandts
Ever since I got hooked with Friends in college I could not help but sing along with it. I have lots of friends but I could only count less than a handful that is for real. This song is one of the songs I really wanna sing with them.

I'll be there for you...
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you...
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you...
'Cause you're there for me, too.

No one could ever know me.
No one could ever see me.
Seems you're the only one who knows
what it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with.
Make it through all the mess with.
Someone I'll always laugh with.
Even at my worst, I'm best with....
you - yeah


2. From This Moment On by Shania Twain
Hay. Whenever I hear this song, I feel like am so blessed to have him. Yeah, this is the effect of being too smitten. This song totally caps what I feel for this person. Foolish it may sound but everytime I hear it playing, I cry buckets. For me, it's the perfect wedding song.

(I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
for better, for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.)

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you,
can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on


It doesn't matter if my tears of joy ruin my make-up or my mascara during my wedding day.

3. Cold and Empty by Kid Rock
A sad song it may be but it is the perfect semi-senti song for me. The rhythm and the smoothness of the song brings me to a place where I can be with my lonesome self.

Where am I supposed to go
My only home was in your soul
I know that I can't stay here
And drown in a pool of tears
Should I pack my pride
And face this life alone


4. Salamat by The Dawn
This is the ultimate barkada sing-along song. It reminds me of the good, old, happy days with my close friends. Those were the days I surely would want to relive.

Salamat at sa pag pawi ng uhaw ay may darating na araw
Kay tamis ng ating samahan
Sa lungkot at kaligayahan
Tunay na kaibigan
Kasamang maaasahan
Salamat at tayo'y may pinagsamahan


Plus, I love Jett Pangan. The guy totally rocks.

5. Same Ground by Kitchie Nadal
I basically like her songs. Period. Oh, but this one stands out. This song reminds me of something very personal which I don't want to publicize.

'Cause what I don't understand
Is why I'm feeling so bad now
When I know it was my idea
I could've just denied the truth and lied
Now why am I the only one standing stranded
On the same ground



Five people I'm passing this to:
I hope the names listed below will have time to do their own and pass it to other people.

    Jon
    Jovee
    Tina
    Jajapotz
    Fides

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram