BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS!

Dear Me,

I am such a book freak. I love to read anything that catches my fancy and the mood I am in. Despite still having a line-up of books to read (which I had already bought eons ago), I still buy...nonstop. I recently bought the following:


  • NOBLE HOUSE by James Clavell


  • MURDER AT THE KENNEDY CENTER by Margaret Truman

  • WIFEY by Judy Blume

  • THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS by Arundhati Roy

  • UNDER THE DUVET by Marian Keyes

  • THE NOT-SO-PERFECT MAN by Valerie Frankel

  • ALONG CAME A SPIDER by James Patterson


Last Tuesday while waiting for bf to show up, I found myself buying another Mario Puzo book. I just could not recall which one I bought from these three: Fools Die, The Sicilian or The Last Don. Hehehe.

Right now, I am finishing James Patterson's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram